Tuesday, September 17, 2013

40 Greatest Photos Ever

  Jeff Widener
 I picked this photo because one man stood up against four huge tanks.. I liked how he took this photo from a high building to get all four of the tanks in that one photo means he really had to find the perfect spot to get this photo. I think this picture made it to the top 40 because like it shows one person can do a change.
Jack Bradley
I picked this picture because the look on the little boys face of him hearing sound for the first time. I like how the photographer took this photo because he had to take this shot a the right moment. I think this photo made it to the top 40 because its once in a life time picture it really touches people hearts.
Associated Press
I picked this photo because two African Americans hold the black power fist up showing their victory at the Olympics. I like how the photographer took this picture because the looks like he was at the right spot to shoot this picutre & for a old photo it looks really clear. I think this photo made it to the top 40 is becaus it shows a African American can do even better than a white man

No comments:

Post a Comment