Friday, September 13, 2013

Happy, Metal, Red

 I choose this picture for my happy photo because the little sticker looks so funny and his cheeks are rosy red. You cant find something more happy in a school until you see this little sticker. Just see this photo will give you a good laugh.

  
I choose this photo for my metal photo because the angle of this photo is really nice. I like how the ladder starts from the from & leads to the back. Everyone loves ladders plus since its Friday the 13th the ladder is common known as bad luck if you go under it.
I choose this one for my red photo because its an atom & in the atom is a little screw. Its a really creative thing for someone to to this. It was in a workshop so it was really original for this to put this in there



 

No comments:

Post a Comment